F. A. Q. s

Q: Can I hire the hall for a private party?

Yes! We are happy to hire the hall out for private events. Please contact us by email using the Contact and Social Media section for details and hiring costs.

Q: Do you have a licensed bar?

No. If you are planning a party and would like to bring your own beer and wine for your own consumption then that is OK but we are not licensed for the sale of alcohol.

Q: Do you have a car park?

Yes! We have a private car park which can hold around 12 cars and is opened when events are in progress. This is accessed via Harrowick Lane, a narrow, one way, quiet residential street that runs alongside Earls Barton Rec.

Q: Can we use the rec for events?

Earls Barton Rec can be used for events BUT only with the agreement of Earls Barton Parish Council since it is their property, not ours. At the time of booking the hall you must let us know if you wish to use the outside space so that we can put you in touch with the Clerk to the Parish Council to get permission.